Obtain the Commercial Real Estate You Want With Our Flexible Financing Programs
When the ideal piece of real estate goes up for sale, you don’t want to miss out. Fortunately, Approved Business Lending offers quick and flexible commercial real estate financing programs so you can jump at the next available opportunity.
Choose Your Program
You have no shortage of choices when it comes to commercial real estate financing through Approved Business Lending. We have an impressive portfolio of financial products and would love to tell you more about each of them, including:
- Bridge Loans: These loans are great for bridging the gap between short- and long-term financing. If you want to purchase a property but don’t have time to wait for funds from a property you’re selling, bridge loans come in handy. They can provide you with working capital up to $100,000,000, plus interest-only amortization.
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional real estate programs are very popular and work great for properties ranging from industrial to multifamily.
- CMBS Loans: If you’re looking for an alternative to a standard loan, our CMBS program may be a good fit. CMBS loans are actually commercial mortgage backed securities that are put into a pool, then moved to a trust. Investors then purchase them as bonds. CMBS loans offer generous terms and low interest rates.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: When you want funding that’s truly catered to your needs, equity and mezzanine financing is ideal. We can fund transactions up to $100,000,000 through these programs.
- International Financing: Are you interested in real estate projects in other parts of the world? Ask us about our international financing program. We generally offer anywhere from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000 for those who need financing for international properties.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: These loans are known for their competitive rates and are intended for non-flagged and flagged hotels as well as owner-occupied properties.
- FHA and HUD Lending: These commercial real estate loans are intended for a variety of properties, including Senior’s housing, healthcare facilities and more.
Want to learn more about a particular program? Give us a call today and we’ll help you decide which one is the perfect fit for you.