Finance Your Equipment and Save Money Today
When your business needs equipment, you may think you need to buy it right away. But it’s important to think about how your purchasing decisions affect your financial liquidity. Financing your equipment and making smaller, more reasonable payments over time will put less strain on your budget and may be a wiser decision in the long run. Approved Business Lending offers a generous equipment financing and leasing program that will give you instant access to the machinery you need without spending all the cash you have in reserve.
Leasing is a popular option because it comes with a lot of benefits, including:
- Ability to preserve your existing credit lines
- Low monthly payments
- Accounting and tax advantages
- Ability to use cash for other, more important business needs
Our equipment financing program requires little to no down payment and can provide you with up to $500,000 for middle market financing. Large ticket items may qualify for even more.
Our Equipment Leasing Programs
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to financing, which is why we offer several different equipment leasing programs. Choose from the following:
- Sale & Lease Back Program: This program is intended for businesses that already own equipment but are short on cash. You can sell your equipment to us in exchange for more financial liquidity. We’ll lease the equipment back to you, and once the terms of our agreement have been met, you’ll own the equipment again.
- Startup Program: If you’re a startup business in need of equipment, you’re in luck. Our startup program is specifically designed to give new businesses the equipment they need.
- Municipal and Government Programs: We guarantee approval for government and municipal programs. Whether you’re a representative of a police department or a public school, you’ll get the equipment you need through our program.
- Second-Chance Program: Everyone deserves a second chance, including businesses that have fallen on hard times. This program helps companies with bad credit obtain the equipment they need to make a comeback.
Want to learn more about our programs? Contact us today and well answer all your questions.